- an indication or a sighting apparatus on a plane table, used in angular measurement.
- A topographic surveying and mapping instrument useful for deciding guidelines, composed of a telescope and connected components.
- A sighting unit used for calculating perspectives.
- The percentage of a graduated tool, as a quadrant or astrolabe, carrying the places or telescope, and showing the degrees cut off from the arc associated with tool.
- A movable supply driving over a graduated group, and holding a vernier or an index: an attachment of numerous tools for calculating angles. See cut under sextant.
- A straight-edge holding a telescope: an attachment of plane-table for moving to paper the course of every object from the station occupied.
- additionally written alhidade.
- surveying tool consisting of the top of movable part of a theodolite including the telescope as well as its accessories
- surveying instrument combined with a plane dining table for drawing outlines of picture on a distant object as well as for measuring angles
- Definition for "alidade"
- an indication or a sighting apparatus on a…
- View More
- Sentence for "alidade"
- Hypernym for "alidade"