- An instrument for measuring pain-inducing stimuli, while the sensitiveness to such stimuli
- An instrument for measuring sensations of pain due to pressure. It has a piston rod with a blunted tip which is pressed against the skin.
- a guitar used in psychophysical determinations associated with the stimulation limen and differential limen of cutaneous or muscular discomfort. Additionally algesimeter.
- device for measuring pain brought on by pressure
Sentence for "algometer"
- - taking sexual pleasure in inflicting…
Synonym for "algometer"
Hypernym for "algometer"