- See mesquite.
- The delicious pod with this plant.
- See carob.
- The Spanish name of this carob-tree, Ceratonia Siliqua.
- In America, a name provided to the honey-mesquit, Prosopis juliflora, and also to the Hymenæa Courbaril.
- A substance resembling catechu in features and properties, obtained from the La Plata, and containing tannin blended with a deep-brown color matter.
- additionally spelled algaroba.
- long-pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp; made use of as pet feed and supply of a chocolate replacement
- evergreen Mediterranean tree with delicious pods; the biblical carob
- mesquite of Gulf Coast and Caribbean Islands from Mexico to Venezuela
- mesquite pod used in tanning and dyeing
Sentence for "algarroba"
Hypernym for "algarroba"
Cross Reference for "algarroba"