- An antidote against poison or illness; a counterpoison.
- An antidote to poison or infection, specially an interior antidote.
- functioning against poison.
- Expelling or counteracting poison; antidotal.
- Acting as a way of warding off infection; acting as an answer; prophylactic.
- getting the power of preventing the effects of poison taken inwardly; antidotal.
- Definition for "alexipharmic"
- Sentence for "alexipharmic"
- The medicine mithridate forms a part…
- View More
- Synonym for "alexipharmic"
- Equivalent for "alexipharmic"