- reduced the capability to review, frequently caused by mind lesions. Also referred to as word blindness.
- the shortcoming, as a result of a cerebral disorder, to grasp or realize writing.
- As utilized by some, incapacity to read aloud, because of brain illness.
- More commonly, incapacity, because brain illness, to know written or imprinted symbols even though they is visible, as in case of word loss of sight.
- incapacity to see, as the result of a morbid or diseased condition of nervous centers maybe not involving reduced sight; word-blindness; text-blindness.
- failure to perceive written terms
- Definition for "alexia"
- reduced the capability to review, frequently caused by…
- View More
- Sentence for "alexia"
- Rhyme for "alexia"
- Hypernym for "alexia"
- Cross Reference for "alexia"
- Etymologically Related for "alexia"
- Same Context for "alexia"