- A granular necessary protein based in the endosperm of many seeds or creating the outermost layer in cereal grains.
- The necessary protein content of embryo, endosperm, or perisperm of grains
- An albuminoid material which happens in min grains (“protein granules”) in maturing seeds and tubers; -- supposed to be a modification of protoplasm.
- when albuminoid granules (protein) which are discovered, in connection with starch and oily matter, into the endosperm of ripe seeds and also the cotyledons of embryo.
- granular protein in outermost level of endosperm of many seeds or cereal grains
Sentence for "aleurone"
Hypernym for "aleurone"
Etymologically Related for "aleurone"
Same Context for "aleurone"