- An apparatus composed of two vessels linked by a tube, formerly used for distilling fluids.
- A device that purifies or alters by an activity similar to distillation.
- an early on chemical apparatus, composed of two retorts connected by a tube, always purify substances by distillation
- An apparatus formerly used in distillation, frequently made from cup or material. It offers mostly given spot to the retort and worm still.
- A vessel previously found in chemistry for distillation, and usually made from glass or copper.
- ergo any such thing which works a big change or transformation: as, the alembic of sorrow.
- an obsolete style of container used for distillation; two retorts connected by a tube
- To distil since by an alembic; acquire as in the shape of an alembic.
Sentence for "alembic"
Hypernym for "alembic"
Same Context for "alembic"
Urban Dictionary for "alembic"