- To convert into alcoholic beverages by fermentation, or even to boost the concentration of liquor by rectification
- To infuse or saturate with an alcoholic nature
- To at the mercy of the impact of alcoholic beverages
- To reduce to an excellent powder
- make alcoholic, as by fermenting
- treat or infuse with alcoholic beverages
- subject to the impact of alcohol
- To reduce to an excellent powder.
- to transform into alcohol; to rectify; also, to saturate with alcohol.
- To convert into alcohol; rectify (character) till it really is completely purified.
- To saturate with liquor; expose towards influence or subject to the results of alcoholic beverages.
- to cut back to an impalpable powder.
- In addition spelled alcoholise.
- Definition for "alcoholize"
- To convert into alcoholic beverages by fermentation, or…
- View More
- Sentence for "alcoholize"
- Synonym for "alcoholize"
- Verb Forms for "alcoholize"
- Hypernym for "alcoholize"
- Cross Reference for "alcoholize"