- decrease to dust
- saturation with alcohol
- subjection on impact of alcoholic spirits
- The act of lowering a substance to an excellent or impalpable dust.
- The act rectifying character.
- Saturation with alcoholic beverages; putting your pet system intoxicated by alcoholic alcohol.
- The act of rectifying spirit till its completely deprived of impurities.
- Saturation with alcohol, or exposure to its action.
- The act of reducing a substance to an impalpable powder.
- Same as alcoholism.
- Also spelled alcoholisation.
Sentence for "alcoholization"
- The possible racial effect of alcoholization…