- alternate as a type of albuminous.
- A diffusible material created from albumin by the activity of normal or synthetic gastric liquid. See peptone.
- Same as albumose.
- Alternative type of albuminous.
- A diffusible compound formed from albumin because of the action of natural or artificial gastric juice. See peptone.
- just like albumose.
- high in or containing albumen: applied to the seeds of certain plants, as grain, palms, etc.
- regarding or regarding the nature of albumin.
- saturated in or containing albumen: put on the seeds of particular plants, as grain, palms, etc.
- related to or regarding the nature of albumin.
Etymologically Related for "albuminose"
Variant for "albuminose"