- a kind of lyrical poetry, typically Provençal, about fans who must component at dawn.
- A white-flowered shrub rose of crossbreed Rosa × alba.
- A flower of the hybrid Rosa × alba.
- Plural type of album.
- White fibrous nerve-tissue, as distinguished from gray or mobile.
- A type of lyrical poetry, traditionally Provençal, about lovers who must part at dawn.
- A white-flowered shrub rose for the hybrid Rosa × alba.
- A flower regarding the crossbreed Rosa × alba.
- Plural form of record album.
- White fibrous nerve-tissue, as distinguished through the gray or mobile.
Sentence for "alba"
Sports Dictionary for "alba"
- The Recreational Overseas Boxing Association.