- losing typical motor function, causing impaired muscle mass action.
- the increasing loss of the capability to get a handle on motor muscles.
- Paralysis for the motor nerves; lack of activity.
- Paralysis of the motor nerves; reduced the power of voluntary motion. In addition written acinesia, akinesis.
- motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis
- losing regular engine function, causing impaired muscle mass action.
- The loss of the capacity to control engine muscle tissue.
- Paralysis associated with motor nerves; losing motion.
- Paralysis for the engine nerves; reduced the effectiveness of voluntary motion. In addition written acinesia, akinesis.
- motionlessness due to a short-term paralysis
Sentence for "akinesia"
- Dopamine deficiency by alteration of dopaminergic…
Hypernym for "akinesia"
Cross Reference for "akinesia"
Etymologically Related for "akinesia"