Definition for "airless"
Sentence for "airless"
- We’ve turned revelation into drudgery, shut…
Phrases for "airless"
Rhyme for "airless"
Equivalent for "airless"
Form for "airless"
Same Context for "airless"
- Lacking outdoors; stuffy.
- Lacking activity of atmosphere; however.
- Lacking or becoming without environment.
- Lacking atmosphere blood circulation.
- With environment this is certainly stale.
- Having no environment.
- Lacking oxygen; stuffy.
- poor movement of atmosphere; nevertheless.
- Lacking or being without air.
- Lacking air circulation.
- With atmosphere that's stale.
- Suffering from asphyxia.
- enduring asphyxia.
- stifling; dead; lacking vitality or pleasure
- stifling; dead; lacking vigor or excitement
- perhaps not available to a totally free existing of atmosphere; wanting fresh air, or interaction with all the open air.
- perhaps not open to a free present of atmosphere; wanting fresh air, or communication with all the open-air.
- lacking fresh air
- lacking oxygen
- Not ready to accept a totally free current of environment; desiring oxygen or interaction with open-air.
- Not open to a free of charge existing of environment; wanting oxygen or communication with open air.
- Without atmosphere; lacking atmosphere.
- Without atmosphere; without environment.