- outdated spelling of environment.
- a vintage as a type of aery.
- In Irish antiq., a freeman; a gentleman; one of many privileged courses.
- a river in north The united kingdomt that flows southeast through western Yorkshire
- Obsolete spelling of atmosphere.
- An old form of aery.
- In Irish antiq., a freeman; a gentleman; one of several privileged classes.
- a river in north England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire
Sentence for "aire"
- And this is likewise verie possible…
Verb Forms for "aire"
Hypernym for "aire"
Urban Dictionary for "aire"