- To dry by exposure to air.
- To dry by contact with the atmosphere.
- Sufficiently dry to make certain that additional exposure to environment will not yield more moisture to be evaporated.
- Free of dampness towards level possible by exposure to environment; "naturally" dried.
- maybe not giving down moisture on contact with the air
- adequately dry making sure that additional exposure to environment cannot produce more moisture becoming evaporated.
- Free of moisture to the degree possible by experience of atmosphere; "naturally" dried out.
- perhaps not giving off dampness on exposure to the air
- To dry by experience of the air.
- To dry by exposure to the atmosphere.
- Definition for "air-dry"
- Sentence for "air-dry"