- Cooled by atmosphere (such as for example an engine, without by other means such as for example liquid).
- cooled by a flow of environment
- Cooled by air (such an engine, in the place of by various other means including liquid).
- Cooled by a present of air; having its temperature transported off by passing cool air over its surface.
- Cooled by a present of air; featuring its heat carried off by passing cool environment over its area.
Sentence for "air-cooled"
- Baron: an air-cooled gas operated machine…
Verb Forms for "air-cooled"