- Protective use of armed forces aircraft during ground operations.
- The aircraft familiar with protect and otherwise assistance floor soldiers.
- the employment of military aircraft to produce security against assault by enemy plane during ground or naval functions
- Protective use of military aircraft during surface functions.
- The aircraft accustomed protect and otherwise support ground troops.
- using military aircraft to supply protection against attack by adversary plane during floor or naval operations
- Definition for "air cover"
- Protective use of armed forces aircraft during ground…
- View More
- Sentence for "air cover"
- Hypernym for "air cover"
- Urban Dictionary for "air cover"