- a device for creating compressed-air, typically for usage by air-powered resources or paint sprayers.
- a machine for compressing air to be used as a motive energy.
- a compressor that takes in environment at atmospheric pressure and provides it at a higher stress
- A machine for generating compressed-air, usually to be used by air-powered tools or color sprayers.
- a device for compressing air to be used as a motive power.
- a compressor that takes in air at atmospheric stress and delivers it at a greater pressure
Sentence for "air compressor"
Hypernym for "air compressor"
Urban Dictionary for "air compressor"