- A military officer acting as secretary and confidential assistant to an exceptional officer of general or flag rank.
- A military officer who functions as an adjutant to a greater standing officer, prince or other large governmental dignitary.
- Milit., a confidential officer whose duty it's to receive and communicate the instructions of an over-all officer, work as his secretary upon event, and stuff like that. Occasionally written aid-de-camp.
- an officer which will act as armed forces assistant to an even more senior officer
- A military officer acting as secretary and private associate to a superior officer of basic or banner rank.
- A military officer whom functions as an adjutant to an increased standing officer, prince or any other high governmental dignitary.
- Milit., a confidential officer whoever responsibility it is for and communicate the purchases of a general officer, behave as their secretary upon celebration, and stuff like that. Sometimes written aid-de-camp.
- an officer whom acts as army assistant to a far more senior officer
Sentence for "aide-de-camp"
- Learning that it was the mother…
- View More