- An herb also called typical boneset.
- a gentian of East North America having clusters of bristly blue flowers.
- a perennial herb of southeastern U. S. having white-rayed rose minds. It had been previously utilized in folk medication.
- the most popular boneset associated with United States, Eupatorium perfoliatum.
- A species of gentian, Gentiana quinqueflora.
- gentian of east the united states having groups of bristly blue blossoms
- perennial natural herb of southeastern united states of america having white-rayed flower heads; previously made use of as in people medicine
- gentian of east the united states having groups of bristly blue plants
Sentence for "agueweed"
Synonym for "agueweed"
Hypernym for "agueweed"