- A genus of grasses, including types known as in common language bent grass. A few of them, as redtop (Agrostis vulgaris), tend to be important pasture grasses.
- a big genus of grasses, distributed across world, and valuable specifically for pasturage.
- yearly or perennial grasses cosmopolitan in north hemisphere: curved grass (so named from `bent' indicating an area of unfenced grassland)
- Definition for "agrostis"
- Sentence for "agrostis"
- The grass here consisted principally of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "agrostis"