- The applied technology of soils about crops.
- The science and art of agriculture (appropriate term, Canadian usage)
- A sub-discipline of earth technology which addresses optimising crop manufacturing (typical consumption, perhaps not appropriate to earth experts)
- A sub-discipline of agronomy which covers the influence of edaphic circumstances on crop production.
- the technology of grounds about crops.
- research of soils concerning crops
Sentence for "agrology"
- Vanity of Notwithstanding all this denunciation,…
Synonym for "agrology"
Hypernym for "agrology"