- some of different perennial herbaceous flowers of the genus Agrimonia, having pinnately substance leaves and spikelike groups of small yellowish flowers.
- Any of a few similar or associated plants, such as the hemp agrimony.
- some of a few perennial herbaceous plants, for the genus Agrimonia, having spikes of yellowish flowers.
- some of a few unrelated flowers of the same appearance.
- A genus of plants of Rose family.
- The name is also directed at many other flowers
- the typical name of flowers associated with the genus Agrimonia, all-natural order Rosaceæ, including a few types of the northern hemisphere and South America.
- a plant of genus Agrimonia having spikelike clusters of tiny yellow blossoms
Sentence for "agrimony"
- My friend agrimony is thinking about…
Hyponym for "agrimony"
Hypernym for "agrimony"
Same Context for "agrimony"