- In an agreeable manner; in a manner to offer satisfaction; pleasingly.
- In accordance; suitably; regularly; conformably.
- Alike; similarly.
- In an agreeably way; in a manner to provide pleasure; pleasingly.
- In accordance; suitably; regularly; conformably; -- followed closely by to and seldom by with. See Agreeable, 4.
- similar; similarly.
- in an enjoyable manner
- In an agreeable fashion.
- Pleasingly; in an agreeable fashion; in a manner to give pleasure: because, become agreeably entertained with a discourse.
- similar; in the same or an equivalent fashion; likewise.
Sentence for "agreeably"
- On subsequent visits, none of this…
Synonym for "agreeably"
Phrases for "agreeably"
Cross Reference for "agreeably"