- A hook-and-loop arrangement utilized for a clasp on armor and garments.
- A cramp iron for holding rocks together in building.
- A clasp consisting of a hook which fastens to a ring.
- A hook, eyelet, or other product in which a piano wire is so held as to limit the vibration.
- A hook or clasp.
- A hook, eyelet, or other product in which a piano wire is really held concerning reduce vibration.
- A clasp or connect, found in armor or perhaps in ordinary costume, attaching in the same manner as the contemporary hook and eye, usually changed to a large and rich ornament by hiding the hook itself beneath a jeweled, engraved, embossed, or enameled dish: since, “an agraffe set with brilliants,” Scott, Ivanhoe. In addition agrappe, fermail.
- a computer device for steering clear of the vibration of that section of a piano-string which will be between the pin additionally the connection.
- a tiny crampiron used by builders.
- An appliance used in functions for harelip maintain the 2 surfaces associated with injury in apposition.
- An iron fastening regularly hold positioned the cork of a bottle containing wine or any other effervescing wine during the last fermentation.
Sentence for "agraffe"
- A young girl is about to…
- View More