- One taking part in difficult or competitors.
- Physiology A contracting muscle mass that is resisted or counteracted by another muscle mass, the antagonist.
- Biochemistry A drug or any other substance that will match a receptor on a cell to make a physiologic response typical of a naturally occurring material.
- some one tangled up in a contest or battle (as in an agon).
- The muscle that agreements whilst various other relaxes.
- A molecule that will match a receptor on a cell to produce a physiological response.
- One who contends for prize in public areas games.
- One who contends the prize in public games; a combatant; a champion; a dramatic actor. Also referred to as agonister.
- [capitalized] among a violent party of Donatists in north Africa within the 4th century.
- a muscle that agreements while another calms
- somebody taking part in a contest or struggle (as in an agon)
- the key personality in a work of fiction
- (biochemistry) a drug that can match a receptor on a cell to create a physiological response
Sentence for "agonist"
- In Western anatomy, these are called…
Hypernym for "agonist"
Form for "agonist"
Same Context for "agonist"