- consanguinity by a line of males only, as distinguished from cognation
- Consanguinity by a line of guys just, as distinguished from cognation.
- connection by the dad's side just; lineage from a common male ancestor plus in a man range: distinct from cognation, which include descent in both the male in addition to female lines.
- Alliance or relationship generally speaking; descent from a standard source.
- distinct descent tracked through paternal region of the family members
- Definition for "agnation"
- consanguinity by a line of males only, as…
- View More
- Sentence for "agnation"
- Antonym for "agnation"
- Hypernym for "agnation"