- Related on or descended through the dad's or male side.
- from a common origin; akin.
- regarding someone by male contacts or regarding paternal side of the household.
- associated or akin because of the father's side; additionally, sprung through the exact same male ancestor; ; in ths feeling its a correlative of uterine.
- Allied; akin.
- relevant in the father's side
- a family member regarding the father's or male side only.
- a member of family whose relation is tracked only through male members of the family.
- a family member whoever commitment can be tracked exclusively through males.
- especially, a kinsman whose link is traceable solely through males; even more generally, any male relation by the dad's part. See agnati.
- one related from the father's part
- Related or similar in the dad's side.
- Allied in sort; from a typical source: because, “agnate terms,” Pownall, learn of Antiquities, p. 168.
Sentence for "agnate"
- I daresay the closest agnate relative…
Synonym for "agnate"
Antonym for "agnate"
Hypernym for "agnate"
Equivalent for "agnate"