- A painful sore or swelling around a fingernail or toenail.
- A corn or sore on the toe or finger.
- Torn skin near a toenail or fingernail.
- A corn from the toe or foot.
- An inflammation or sore under or about the nail; additionally, a hangnail.
- A corn from the toe or toot.
- an agonizing inflammation or sore under or around the toe- or finger-nails; a whitlow.
- A hangnail; a tiny bit of partly separated skin during the reason behind a nail or beside it.
- a loose thin strip of skin nearby the base of a fingernail; tearing it creates an agonizing aching this is certainly easily contaminated
- Definition for "agnail"
- Synonym for "agnail"
- Hypernym for "agnail"