- A tag or sheath, as of synthetic, regarding end of a lace, cord, or ribbon to facilitate its moving through eyelet holes.
- A similar unit useful for an ornament.
- Alternative spelling of aiglet.
- The cover on tip of a shoelace, to avoid it from fraying.
- A catkin.
- A tag of a lace or of this things, braids, or cords formerly used in dress. These people were occasionally formed into tiny pictures.
- A round white staylace.
- A tag or metal sheathing for the end of a lace, or associated with points (see point) or ribbons generally used in the sixteenth and seventeenth hundreds of years to fasten or link clothes.
- In botany, a pendent anther; in addition, a loose pendent catkin, by the birch.
- material or synthetic sheath across end of a shoelace or ribbon
- decorative tagged cable or braid on the shoulder of a uniform
- Definition for "aglet"
- A tag or sheath, as of synthetic, regarding…
- View More
- Sentence for "aglet"
- Hypernym for "aglet"
- Equivalent for "aglet"