- songs In a restless, agitated design. Pre-owned mainly as a direction.
- Played in a restless agitated design.
- A tempo level directing that a passage is to be played in a restless agitated design.
- A passage having this mark.
- explaining a passage having this mark.
- Sung or played in a restless, hurried, and spasmodic fashion.
- Agitated; restless: a word used in songs, generally in combination with allegro or presto, to describe the smoothness of a movement as damaged, rushed, or restless in style.
Sentence for "agitato"
- Stunned sports fans heard about great…
- View More