- The taking in by anyone of other's livestock to graze at a particular price.
- A charge or price against places; as, an agistment of water banking institutions, i. e., fee for financial institutions or dikes.
- previously, the taking and feeding of other people's cattle within the master's woodlands; the price taken care of these types of a feeding.
- previously, the taking and feeding of other males's cattle when you look at the master's forests.
- The consuming by anybody of other guys's cattle to graze at a certain rate.
- the purchase price purchased such feeding.
- A charge or rate against places.
- Same as agistage.
- A dike or embankment to prevent the overflow of a stream or encroachments for the water.
Definition for "agistment"
- The taking in by anyone of other's livestock…
Sentence for "agistment"