- Chiefly British Slang Aggressive or violent behavior.
- Chiefly British Slang Irritation or exasperation: "Postponing brand-new hospitals and roads triggers less aggro than sacking town hall or Whitehall workers” ( Economist).
- Aggravation; trouble.
- Aggressive behavior; loud, daunting behavior that convincingly threatens assault without necessarily really becoming violent.
- A measure of how belligerent a player is – a high price may encourage either avoidance or preemptive hostile action from enemies.
- dangerous attention from an enemy gained by acting belligerently.
- aggravation or violence.
- (casual Brit consumption) aggravation or aggression
- Slang Aggressive or violent.
- Slang Daring and skillful, particularly in a hobby like searching.
- prone to attack without being attacked first (stated of beasts).
- Hardcore, aggressive.
- In order to become aggressive towards the player's character.
Sentence for "aggro"
- Council inspectors to film 'aggro' mums…
Hypernym for "aggro"
Same Context for "aggro"
Urban Dictionary for "aggro"
- Short for hostile or aggression. May…