- By, toward, or of aggregation; aggregational.
- Taken together; collective.
- Gregarious; social.
- tending to gather into a mass.
- formed of separate units gathered into a mass or whole
- regarding aggregation; taken together; collective.
- maintaining aggregate; gregarious; personal.
- In social.: Tending toward a center of thickness, as concentration of population.
- Tending to combine little groups into huge businesses, as hordes into tribes or small corporations into great corporations and ‘trusts.’
Sentence for "aggregative"
- The differences are enacted into differences…
Synonym for "aggregative"
Cross Reference for "aggregative"
Equivalent for "aggregative"