- to improve the scope of; stretch.
- which will make greater in power, impact, stature, or reputation.
- In order to make appear better; exaggerate: aggrandize one debate while belittling another.
- to create great; to enlarge; to increase.
- which will make great or higher in energy, ranking, honor, or wealth; -- applied to individuals, countries, etc.
- To make appear great or higher; to exalt.
- to produce great; to enlarge; to increase; as,
- to help make great or higher in power, rank, honor, or wide range; applied to people, nations, etc.
- In order to make appear great or higher; to exalt.
- to improve or become great.
- add details to
- to boost or come to be great.
- which will make great or better in power, wide range, rank, or honor; exalt: as, to aggrandize a family group.
- To magnify or exaggerate.
- To expand in range; boost in size or strength; enlarge; extend; elevate.
- Synonyms To honor, dignify, advance, elevate, give luster to.
- To grow or come to be greater.
- additionally spelled aggrandise.
- Definition for "aggrandize"
- Sentence for "aggrandize"
- Re: Frederic Wakeman's review of China…
- View More
- Synonym for "aggrandize"
- Verb Forms for "aggrandize"
- Phrases for "aggrandize"
- Rhyme for "aggrandize"
- Hyponym for "aggrandize"
- Hypernym for "aggrandize"
- Urban Dictionary for "aggrandize"
- to construct upon, enlarge, or enhance
- View More