- To fill and improve the degree of (the sleep of a stream) by deposition of sediment.
- to carry, or will bring, to a uniform grade, or slope, by inclusion of product.
- to increase the amount of a river bed by the deposition of deposit
- build up to a level by depositing sediment
- In geology, to grade up; fill: the opposite of degrade or put on away.
- Definition for "aggrade"
- To fill and improve the degree of (the…
- View More
- Sentence for "aggrade"
- Verb Forms for "aggrade"
- Hypernym for "aggrade"
- Form for "aggrade"