- Any of various "" new world "" plants of the genus Ageratum within the composite family members, particularly A. houstonianum, having showy, colorful rose minds.
- any one of many flowers having flower clusters much like the ageratum.
- Any of the genus Ageratum of exotic United states natural herbs, annuals and perennials, through the sunflower family Asteraceae, tribe Eupatorieae; they've been occasionally utilized in floral shows.
- A genus of flowers, normal order Compositæ, all-american and mainly tropical, nearly allied to Eupatorium.
- rhizomatous plant of central and southeastern United States and West Indies having huge showy heads of clear blue plants; occasionally put into genus Eupatorium
- any plant associated with genus Ageratum having contrary leaves and small minds of blue or white flowers
Sentence for "ageratum"
- Some seeds, such as ageratum, alyssum,…
Hypernym for "ageratum"
Same Context for "ageratum"