- Absence or partial development of an organ or human anatomy component.
- Any imperfect growth of the body, or any anomaly of business.
- Any imperfect improvement your body, or any anomaly of business.
- In physiology, any anomaly of business consisting in absence or imperfect growth of components. Also known as agenesia.
- imperfect development; nondevelopment of a part
- Definition for "agenesis"
- Absence or partial development of an organ or…
- View More
- Sentence for "agenesis"
- Hypernym for "agenesis"