- a time for which rationalism prevails, especially the amount of the Enlightenment in England, France, together with United States.
- An age from which a person is considered capable of making reasoned judgments.
- Seven years old, at which age a person is morally accountable for the sins that he or she commits.
- a movement in European countries from about 1650 until 1800 that advocated the employment of explanation and individualism in the place of custom and established doctrine
- Definition for "age of reason"
- a time for which rationalism prevails, especially the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "age of reason"