Definition for "agape"
- In circumstances of wonder or amazement, just like…
Sentence for "agape"
Synonym for "agape"
Rhyme for "agape"
Hypernym for "agape"
Equivalent for "agape"
Same Context for "agape"
- In circumstances of wonder or amazement, just like the mouth available.
- In a state of astonishment, question, expectation, or eager attention.
- open large.
- Gaping, much like wonder, expectation, or eager interest.
- Christianity adore as revealed in Jesus, viewed as religious and selfless and a model for humanity.
- like that's spiritual, not intimate, with its nature.
- Christianity during the early Christian Church, the love-feast followed closely by Eucharistic gathering.
- the passion for God for humanity, or even the benevolent love of Christians for others.
- religious, altruistic, advantageous love which wills beneficial to others.
- a love feast, particularly one held in the early Christian Church associated with the eucharist.
- The love feast of this primitive Christians, becoming dinner partaken of regarding the the communion.
- dinner partaken of in accordance because of the primitive Christians, initially relating to the Lord's Supper.
- In zoology, a genus of lepidopterous pests.
- a religious meal provided as a sign of love and fellowship
- (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind
- selfless passion for one individual for another without intimate implications (especially love that is religious in nature)
- Being in a state of astonishment, wonder, expectation, or eager interest; just like mouth dangling open.
- wide open.
- with all the lips wide open such as question or awe
- With the lips spacious; in an attitude of wonder, expectation, or eager attention.