- any one of numerous little, long-tailed, insect-eating lizards associated with family members Agamidae, based in the Old World tropics.
- the numerous little, long-tailed lizards associated with the subfamily Agaminae, especially in genera Acanthocercus, Agama, Dendragama, Laudakia, Phrynocephalus, Trapelus and Xenagama.
- A genus of lizards, one of the few which feed upon veggie substances; additionally, one of these brilliant lizards.
- A genus of little saurian reptiles, typical associated with the family members Agamidæ (which see).
- [l. c] A member or species of the genus Agama, or of closely related genera: with a plural, agamas (-mäz).
- small terrestrial lizard of warm areas of the old-world
- The agamous division of mollusks. See agamous, 2.
- Definition for "agama"
- any one of numerous little, long-tailed, insect-eating lizards…
- View More
- Sentence for "agama"
- Hypernym for "agama"
- Etymologically Related for "agama"