- lack of or flawed release of milk after childbirth.
- The failure of a mother to produce adequate milk following childbearing.
- Failure of this due secretion of milk after childbirth.
- In pathology, a deficiency of milk in a mother after childbearing. Also referred to as agalaxy.
- a condition where milk is certainly not secreted when you look at the mother's tits after the woman kid happens to be delivered
Definition for "agalactia"
- lack of or flawed release of milk after…
Sentence for "agalactia"
Hypernym for "agalactia"
Equivalent for "agalactia"