- An idea, response, or description that occurs to 1 after a meeting or choice.
- A reflection after an act; a later or subsequent idea, activity, or expedient.
- anything additional towards the original plan or concept.
- Reflection after an act; later or subsequent idea.
- an action taken after another action and about the initial activity, which may generally or optimally be done along with the first activity; -- .
- a feature or component included with a computer device, maybe not considered with its original design.
- A later or 2nd thought.
- representation after an act; some consideration that occurs to one's head too late, or following the overall performance associated with the act to which it relates.
- an addition which was maybe not contained in the original program
- thinking once again about a choice previously made
- To expound as an afterthought.
- Definition for "afterthought"
- An idea, response, or description that occurs to…
- View More
- Sentence for "afterthought"
- Phrases for "afterthought"
- Hypernym for "afterthought"
- Same Context for "afterthought"
- Urban Dictionary for "afterthought"
- An insult regularly explain somebody of…
- View More