- a graphic which persists or continues to be in negative after the initial stimulation has ended.
- The impression of a vivid sensation retained because of the retina of this attention after the cause happens to be removed; in addition extended to impressions remaining of shades, smells, etc.
- An image perceived after withdrawing the attention from a brilliantly illuminated item.
- In psychology, any period of sensation which continues following the withdrawal associated with interesting stimulus: since, a visual afterimage; an auditory after-image; an afterimage of stress.
- an image (usually a bad picture) that continues after stimulation has ceased
- Definition for "after-image"
- a graphic which persists or continues to be…
- View More
- Sentence for "after-image"
- Synonym for "after-image"
- Hyponym for "after-image"
- Hypernym for "after-image"
- Same Context for "after-image"