- the glow observed in the sky after sunset
- the light emitted by an incandescent object while air conditioning
- the light emitted by a phosphor after excitation
- the mildly euphoric experience skilled after a pleasurable knowledge, specifically after an orgasm or drug-induced high.
- A glow of refulgence in the western sky after sunset.
- The shine usually present in the sky after sunset.
- A second or secondary radiance, like in heated metal before it ceases becoming incandescent.
- a glow sometimes seen in the sky after sunset
- the enjoyment of remembering some pleasant event
Sentence for "after-glow"
- If Ronald Reagan was still President…
Hypernym for "after-glow"
Same Context for "after-glow"