- Pre-owned besides as an idiom: see after, all.
- Anyway, whatever the case; indicates a statement holds true regardless of various other factors; accustomed strengthen or describe a place.
- In the end, however; utilized in discussing something that was believed to be the truth, it is not; or even an outcome that's not that which was expected or predicted.
- emphasizes anything becoming considered
- despite objectives
- when everything has been considered; upon the whole.
- after thinking about every little thing towards the contrary; nevertheless.
Sentence for "after all"
Quotes for "after all"
- "I don't feel a lack of…"
Urban Dictionary for "after all"