- In a floating place or problem.
- On a boat or ship away from the coast; at sea.
- In circulation; prevailing: hearsay are afloat.
- Awash; inundated.
- Drifting about; going without guidance.
- complimentary or from trouble, specially economic difficulty: could not maintain the business afloat.
- out at water
- making effective progress under an individual's own steam
- Borne on water; drifting; up to speed ship.
- Moving; passing from destination to place; in general blood flow.
- Unfixed; moving without guide or control; adrift.
- Covered with water-bearing drifting articles; flooded.
- Borne in the liquid; in a floating problem: as, the ship is afloat.
- Figuratively, going; driving from destination to spot; in circulation: as, a rumor is afloat.
- Unfixed; moving without guide or control: as, our affairs are typical afloat.
- In a state of overflow; flooded: since, the key deck had been afloat.
- aboard ship; at sea: as,cargo afloat and ashore.
- covered with water
- borne on the liquid; floating
- Definition for "afloat"
- Sentence for "afloat"
- Furthermore, your claim that defense spending…
- View More
- Synonym for "afloat"
- Phrases for "afloat"
- Rhyme for "afloat"
- Equivalent for "afloat"
- Urban Dictionary for "afloat"
- floating in liquid, maybe not sinking
- View More