- Off the normal or desired track. See Synonyms at amiss.
- from your residence or normal environment.
- To or on a field.
- Digressing from topic available.
- From the area.
- To, in, or from the area.
- taken care of; astray.
- far-away from home or one's typical surroundings
- from the subject; beyond the purpose at problem
- in or into a field (especially a field of fight)
- In or even the field or industries: as, “we drove a field,” Milton, Lycidas, l. 27; “Æneas is a field,”
- Abroad; from the beaten course; far and wide.
Sentence for "afield"
- Law schools do tolerate some non-PC…
Synonym for "afield"
Phrases for "afield"
Rhyme for "afield"