- to confide; to trust
- to betroth or espouse; to affiance
- An affidavit become signed by a contest winner to ensure eligibility.
- To confide (one's self to, or perhaps in); to trust.
- To betroth or espouse; to affiance.
- To bind in trust.
- To trust, confide (something to you); reflexively, to confide one's self.
- To confide in; trust.
- To affirm using one's belief; make affidavit.
- to make sure by guarantee; pledge; betroth; affiance.
- To engage; bind; join.
- To trust; confide.
Sentence for "affy"
Synonym for "affy"
Urban Dictionary for "affy"