- A pouring on of fluid, like in baptism.
- The pouring of fluid.
- A method of Christian baptism where liquid is poured regarding head of the individual being baptized.
- The work of pouring upon, or sprinkling with a liquid, as water upon a young child in baptism.
- The act of pouring upon; the work of pouring water or any other fluid, as upon a kid in baptism.
- In medicine, the work of pouring liquid from the body as a curative way, as from a vessel, by a shower-bath, etc.
- the act of baptizing some body by pouring liquid on the mind
Sentence for "affusion"
- Oikonomos, however, responds that '' affusion…
Hypernym for "affusion"
Same Context for "affusion"